Welcome to Year 2.
In Year 2 we aim to provide a safe, fun, engaging and supportive learning environment for the children.
Through the resources and displays in our classroom we encourage and inspire the children’s love of learning.
Our careful and thoughtful planning provides lessons that are fun, interesting and help every child to reach their full potential.
Find out more about our learning in our Curriculum Overviews (the latest overviews are at the top):
- Overview: Summer 2 - Does the past change the present?
- Overview: Summer 1 - What makes a home?
- Overview: Spring 2 - Does a shared experience unite society?
- Overview: Spring 1 - How are we called to be God's gardeners?
- Overview: Autumn 2 - What makes a hero or a heroine?
- Overview: Autumn 1 - Is there enough for everyone?
A child led prayer service about the story of Noah's Ark.
Exploring the Hindu festival of Diwali.
Making dough for our Diva lamps in RE.
Writing about our gifts and talents from God in PSHE.