Examples of our summer and winter uniforms.
The wearing of uniform is strongly encouraged. It is noticeable that children who come to school smartly dressed, looking ready for a good day’s school work, are more inclined to display the right sort of attitudes to behaviour and classroom studies. Uniform also helps to reinforce the feeling of school community.
- White shirt/blouse with tie.
- V-neck jumper/cardigan with school logo.
- Long grey trousers, grey skirt or pinafore (no more than 5cm above the knee and not of a jersey material). No leggings or jogger trousers.
- Grey, navy or white socks, or tights.
- Black sensible school shoes.
Note that all children should have a proper shirt and tie unless wearing a summer dress.
- A school shirt and tie with optional grey school shorts, or a blue and white checked summer dress.
- White round neck t-shirt.
- Navy shorts.
- Black plimsolls.
Also see our Uniform Policy on our Policies and Documents page.
The following details are for groups who stock pre-loved uniform:
Palace Play Shop Eat
The shop is open weekdays 9.30am to 5pm, and weekends 10.30am to 1.30pm (times are slightly different during school holidays). 50p per item
Pop Up Uniform Bank
Tynings Lane Church
Both of these organisations are also happy to accept donations.
- Hair - Extreme styles are not allowed, including the following: short hair on side with longer hair on top; tram/parting lines; dyed hair; spikey hair; mohicans; shaven heads; the use of gel or fashion hair; any other style that the Governors deem to be extreme. All long hair has to be tied back within the classroom environment due to health and safety.
- Shoes - Black sensible school shoes are required at all times when your child is in the building unless it has been agreed, due to a medical condition that a child can wear plain black short boots.
- Make-up - Nail varnish or make-up of any description are not allowed.
- Jewellery - only one pair of small stud earrings or one single stud earring may be worn.
- Note that all children from Year Reception to Year 6 should have a proper school shirt and tie unless wearing a school Summer dress.
A&J Designs (Staffs) Ltd
Apex Business Park, Unit 1, Walsall Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 9PU.
Collection or delivery.
Bus Routes: The stop in question is served by route 3 which runs between Cannock, Heath Hayes, Norton Canes and Brownhills. The nearest other service is route 60 from Burntwood Road which runs to Cannock, Burntwood and Lichfield.
Order online on their website
19 Park Place Shopping Centre, Park St, Walsall, WS1 1NP