On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting, educational or entertaining.
Also see our page on Online Safety.
- Family Learning: Phonics Games - phonics games to help your child to practise sounding out words, which will help them to read.
- ICT Games: Toilet Flush - a website supporting children's phonetic knowledge in a fun way.
- ICT Games: Word Reader - Listen to the word and choose which flower has that word underneath it.
- Oxford Owl - over 100 free e-books for you to enjoy with your child.
- Phonics Play - interactive resources created by a leading literacy teacher.
- Read Write Inc - for more information and ideas for supporting your child with their phonics learning.
- Topmarks: Chinese Dragon Game - an ordering and sequencing numbers game based on the Chinese New Year dragon theme.
- YouTube: Phonemes Pronunciation Guide - a video clip, demonstrating how we produce our pure sounds to help during our Read Write Inc lessons.