At St. Francis Catholic Primary School we adhere to the Admissions Criteria set by the Archdiocese of Birmingham and DFE School Admission Code.
The Governing Body are the Admsissions Authority and all applications for a place at the school must be considered by the Governors Admissions Committee. After a decision has been made, the Local Authority are informed.
For a mid-year admission, school will also write to the Parents informing them of the Governors decision.
- Admissions Policy - 2020/21
- Admissions Policy - 2019/20
- Admissions Policy - 2018/19
- Admissions Policy - 2017/18
- Admission Appeals Timetable - 2018
All documents on this page are pdf files.